Phanes Group and Solarplaza are pleased to announce the second edition of an exciting initiative for solar PV project development in sub-Saharan Africa: The Phanes Group Solar Incubator 2018, organized in partnership with Hogan Lovells, responsAbility and RINA.
Get your PV project from concept stage to financial close;
Connect with key industry players and receive mentorship from them;
Give back to the local community and make a difference.
We are looking for PV projects in sub-Saharan Africa that come with a solid Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) concept aimed at making a positive impact for the local community.
The owners of the shortlisted projects will be invited to a live presentation on November 8, 2018, during the “Unlocking Solar Capital Africa” conference to a high-profile evaluation panel hosted by Solarplaza and composed by Hogan Lovells, responsAbility and Phanes Group.
The Benefits that can be gained from entering into the competition, and winning it:
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a complimentary return flight, accommodation and entry ticket to the “Unlocking Solar Capital Africa” conference;
- The winner(s) will enter a Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with Phanes Group and will have the opportunity to co-develop and execute the project, holding a long-term stake in its success;
- The winner(s) will receive support to reach financial close and deliver a bankable project;
- The winner(s) will receive a complimentary invitation to visit Phanes Group’s headquarters in Dubai, UAE, to kick-off the incubator phase through intensive workshop with some of the best industry experts in their respective fields;
- The CSR concept of the winner(s) will be refined during the incubator phase and rolled out with the project.
- Candidates should download and complete the application form available below.
- Candidate should submit any supporting documents via WeTransfer as instructed in the application form.
- The Submission deadline is September 27, 2018, at 11:59 pm CET (Central Europe Time)
- For any questions, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org