The Solar Incubator 2018 will be announced soon!
Please subscribe for updates to keep informed.
Submission deadline has past, winners were announced in the conference.
Phanes Group and Solarplaza are pleased to announce an exciting new initiative for solar PV project development in sub-Saharan Africa: The Phanes Group Solar Incubator 2017, organized in partnership with Hogan Lovells, responsAbility and Proparco.
Get your PV project funded and drive it to financial close;
Connect with key industry players and receive mentorship from them;
Give back to the local community and make a difference.
We are looking for PV projects in sub-Saharan Africa that come with a solid Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) concept aimed at making a positive impact for the local community.
The owners of the shortlisted projects will be invited to a live presentation on October 26, 2017, during the “Unlocking Solar Capital Africa” conference to a high-profile evaluation panel hosted by Solarplaza and composed by Hogan Lovells, responsAbility, Proparco and Phanes Group.
The Benefits that can be gained from entering into the competition, and winning it:
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a complimentary return flight, accommodation and entry ticket to the “Unlocking Solar Capital Africa” conference;
- The winner(s) will enter a Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with Phanes Group to co-develop and execute the project, holding a long-term stake in its success;
- The winner(s) will receive project funding and related instruments to reach financial close and deliver a bankable project;
- The winner(s) will receive a complimentary invitation to visit Phanes Group’s headquarters in Dubai, UAE, to kick-off the 2-month incubator phase through a 4-day long intensive workshop with some of the best industry experts in their respective fields;
- The CSR concept of the winner(s) will be refined during the incubator phase and rolled out with the project.
- Candidates should download and complete the application form available below.
- Candidate should submit any supporting documents via WeTransfer as instructed in the application form.
- The Submission deadline is October 1, 2017, at 11:59 pm CET (Central Europe Time)
- For any questions, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document or contact us at email@example.com