Submission deadline has past, winners will be announced in the conference.
Phanes Group and Solarplaza are pleased to announce an exciting new initiative for solar PV project development in sub-Saharan Africa: The Phanes Group Solar Incubator 2017, organized in partnership with Hogan Lovells, responsAbility and Proparco.
Get your PV project funded and drive it to financial close;
Connect with key industry players and receive mentorship from them;
Give back to the local community and make a difference.
We are looking for PV projects in sub-Saharan Africa that come with a solid Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) concept aimed at making a positive impact for the local community.
The owners of the shortlisted projects will be invited to a live presentation on October 26, 2017, during the “Unlocking Solar Capital Africa” conference to a high-profile evaluation panel hosted by Solarplaza and composed by Hogan Lovells, responsAbility, Proparco and Phanes Group.
The Benefits that can be gained from entering into the competition, and winning it:
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a complimentary return flight, accommodation and entry ticket to the “Unlocking Solar Capital Africa” conference;
- The winner(s) will enter a Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with Phanes Group to co-develop and execute the project, holding a long-term stake in its success;
- The winner(s) will receive project funding and related instruments to reach financial close and deliver a bankable project;
- The winner(s) will receive a complimentary invitation to visit Phanes Group’s headquarters in Dubai, UAE, to kick-off the 2-month incubator phase through a 4-day long intensive workshop with some of the best industry experts in their respective fields;
- The CSR concept of the winner(s) will be refined during the incubator phase and rolled out with the project.
- Candidates should download and complete the application form available below.
- Candidate should submit any supporting documents via WeTransfer as instructed in the application form.
- The Submission deadline is October 1, 2017, at 11:59 pm CET (Central Europe Time)
- For any questions, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org